Do you ever wander what type of person is behind a business? What do they look like? Are they married? Where do they live? Do they like a wine….or two!
This is me..the unedited version…
- I don’t have a middle name. Something that used to irk me a lot when I was a child. Everyone had a middle name! Now, it’s pretty cool as it shortens the paperwork.
- I love cats and I have 5 moggy’s. Each with their own ‘cat’titude and personality.
- I started running my own business with a children’s book Party Plan business called The Learning Ladder as therapy for Post Natal Depression.
- I married a farmer and live on a farm in regional SA. We have 2 daughters, Georgia 9 and Hayley 7.
- I am 44 years old. Born in 1974. The year the Credit Card was invented which says a lot…
- I really love reading! I have been reading novels since I was 8 years old, starting with The Famous Five by Enid Blyton. These days I favour James Patterson, Jodi Picoult and a bit of Stephen King.
- My stress relief is gardening. I have a massive garden and I love nothing more than heading out to get my hands dirty.
- I struggle with forgiveness as I tend to be a once bitten, twice shy. I find it hard to trust once that trust has been broken. I love deeply and I hurt deeply.
- I do not like board games or card games but I don’t mind the odd game of solitaire or sudoko on the ipad.
- I am doing what I love. Some days are just pure and utter crap. Some days I question my sanity. Most days I enjoy what do. 7 years ago I registered my business and here I am with 700 products to my biz.
- ….and yes, I do like wine. Any wine but preferably a chilled Sauvignon Blanc……with cheese and crackers….